Issue with AP Trial Balance Report In R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Shashi_k

Issue with AP Trial Balance Report In R12

Post by Shashi_k »

AP Trial Balance Report picks up the cancelled invoices on the report. We have upgraded from 11i to R12. when we run Trail balance report it picks up all the invoices including cancelled invoice which is causing a issue. Can any one please help us on this issue.
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

May i know did u account it when it is canceled. If it is not accounted it will show as liability.
joythomas

Post by joythomas »

refere to these metalink Doc ID: Note:579631.1 and Note:605707.1 and also make sure that the accounting was created for these invoices . These metalink notes will help you to resolve your issues . other wise let me know
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for you reply, Yes the cancelled invoices have got accounted. i can see its accounting entries.

Regards,
Shashi.
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

May i know when it is happened before we said to u or After we said to u. Because when u dont reply us properly its waste for us to support like you. This site is ment for knowledge shareing
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

My Frined dont get Angry, I am sorry I could not reply you on time as i had issue with net. Let me explain you the issue again.

We have upgraded from 11i to R12 in july 2008, Invoice which was created in 11i dated 21-aug-2007 was canceled on 1-mar-2008 and its been properly accounted in 11i itself, we have upgraded to R12 in july. Now our user are comparing the Trial Balance of 11i and R12 for the same supplier. R12 shows up the cancelled invoice on trial balance where as it should not be. and 11i dose not show any of the cancelled invoice on Trial balance. Hope I am clear with issue.

If possible drop your contact deatils i will get in touch with you.
Have great day.

Regards,
Shashi.
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi,

This was bug. Oracle has given patch , which resolved the problem.

Regards,
Shashi.
smali

Post by smali »

hi shishi,

can you share patch no that resolved your problem

SMALI