Payment not in cash clearing module

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
bhas_ch2003

Payment not in cash clearing module

Post by bhas_ch2003 »

I have uploaded payment in ap_checks_all,ap_invoice_payments_all,ap_payment_schedules_all table. But it is not comes into cash clearing module.
In case of accouting app-sqlap-10710 message comes.

Pl. help.

Bhaskar
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Bhaskar

Please check about if you can see your data in the payable module after uploading the data & check about the status.

I think you must define your banks & bank accounts then check the payments with status because cash management module is a separate module.

Thanks
Hisham
bhas_ch2003

Post by bhas_ch2003 »

Hi Hisham,
I have my cheques in payment module. Its status is 'NEGOTIABLE'. But i cant't understand why the payment is not seen in Cash Management.
nagaramesh

Post by nagaramesh »

Hi

Can v upload the payments in AP as part of Data migration? I heard that v can not upload the payments may be partly paid or fully paid....

pls explain..........

regards
nagaramesh

[quote]Hi Bhaskar

Please check about if you can see your data in the payable module after uploading the data & check about the status.

I think you must define your banks & bank accounts then check the payments with status because cash management module is a separate module.

Thanks
Hisham

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by hiszaki
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Bhaskar

Try to create a bank statement in the C.M then clear the payments or made a manual clearing from C.M.

To check other case try to create payment manual then clear it from C.M if you can clear it so the problem in the payments you upload, if not so may be the problem in your setup in C.M or A.P

Thanks
Hisham
bhas_ch2003

Post by bhas_ch2003 »

Hi,
I have already uploaded more than 5 bank related payment data on which 2 bank's data have seen in C.M and rest data not comes in C.M.
I can't understand is it be a bank related setup problem or not. Pl help me is it be a bank setup issue or not.

Thanks

Bhaskar
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Bhaskar

Let me check with you about some issues:

1- you are using R11 or R12?
2- For example you define the bank HSBC, so all checks related to this bank not appear in the C.M or some checks appears & the other is not?
3- Use oracle diagnostic to see the database for 1 check appears in the C.M & other check not appears then compare with them to know if there something different or not

Wait for your answer .

Thanks
Hisham
bhas_ch2003

Post by bhas_ch2003 »

Hi Hisham,
i. I am using R11.
ii. It is a problem of same bank on which some cheques are cleared and some cheques are in negotiable status.
iii. Since diagnostics not installed in my instance so i checked by aplisth.sql. but no difference have come.

Thanks

Bhaskar
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Bhaskar

I think according to your scenario the problem in the data uploaded because you say the checks which record from payment form appears in the C.M.

So try to enter a check with the same data for the previous check you uploaded before then get the 2 records from database to know what is the different in the tables (ignore the data fields )

Wait for your reply
Hisham
bhas_ch2003

Post by bhas_ch2003 »

Hi Hisham,
My problem is already solved .
Thanks for your response.

Bhaskar
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Bhaskar

Please tell us how you solve your problem to be record in the forums may be some one have the same problem & what to know the solution.

Thanks
Hisham