address change

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
phanigajarao

address change

Post by phanigajarao »

hi all,

i got one issue in account payables when i run invoice voucher report in that report clint address is printing receintly my client change office location so now clint want to chnge their office address also help me how to change the clint address from where i have to change backend or frount end help me plez

phani
vkmba

Post by vkmba »

Hi,Phani
As per my understand your problem,i like to suggest two solutions,

I assume you use 11i

1) Query your Supplier(N :AP>Suppliers >Entry),then update the new address and save it.

OR

2) Create a Supplier with new address,then merge existing supplier with newly created supplier.

i hope above scenarios gives solution to your problem.

Please share your comments without any hesitation.
happy new year.
Bye,
VK
phanigajarao

Post by phanigajarao »

Hi VK,

U didn,t get my error i don,t want to change supplier address i want chane my client address on invoice vocher report.

Thanks

Gajarap Phani
admin

Post by admin »

That is location address or check your report from where it is picking the values. thanks
phanigajarao

Post by phanigajarao »

Hi Admin,

Can u please tell me the how i can find out that address picking from which location.

Thanks

Gajarao Phani
p.guptha

Post by p.guptha »

Hi Phani,
I have one suggestion,If iam wrong sugget me...

Check the report from which table the address is picking, and try to update that table with new address in some testing or devolopment instances.And Run the report and see,surely the address will be changed.

If you want it from front end, you need to have go in trial and hit formula.
As our friend told in the previous mail,change the address and run the report,do all this stuff in any Devolopement Instances.

If still having problem let me know, i will update you soon.

Friends,
If iam wrong please let me know.