select of monitoring users and used resp. ?

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
DonQuixote79

select of monitoring users and used resp. ?

Post by DonQuixote79 »

Hi folks,

i've no clue of sys tables and views in OA. But i have to write a select which
contains all users who are connected for the last 30 days and which responsibilities
they have used in this time.
I would be very appreciated if anyone can give some advices.

Thanks a lot and regards Thomas
DonQuixote79

Post by DonQuixote79 »

Hi,

i've found out, after setting the profile option Sign-On: Audit Level with value "form" auditing is possible. I can also use the view FND_SIGNON_AUDIT_VIEW and receive current active and logged in users.
But I need a historical table where all this data is saved. Is something like this available in the standard OA?

regards Thomas
lukman

Post by lukman »

Would Signon Audit Responsibility concurrent request suitable for your need? You can try it using System Administrator Responsibility
DonQuixote79

Post by DonQuixote79 »

Hello Yudi,

thanks for your reply. If i use monitor users within system administrator responsibility then i only get current activities and behind this form lays the view FND_SIGNON_AUDIT_VIEW. I need something like which user uses his assigned responsibilities during a period whether to make decision if it is necessary that one user have this responsibility. Is something like this elsewhere archived?
lukman

Post by lukman »

Using system administrator responsibility then execute signon audit responsibility you can sort all the users and which responsibility they use and also when they use it, not just current activities.