career guide

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
ame_shabab

career guide

Post by ame_shabab »

hi, i am a computer graduate but i did not have the opportunity to be a IT professional cos i had to take care of my family business since 2006 during my graduating years because of my father's sudden death. I also completed MBA in MIS by this time. As the problems are all resolved now and i dont want to continue with the business, im willing to start a career in IT. I must say i was a good student having basic understanding of programming but ive been out of touch for long. I am actually looking for a certification/training that will best suit me with my IT-MBA for a new career i.e. a non-core programming career. I was thinking of a career someway related to ERP but i do not know whether it will be the right choice and even if it is, i dont know what specific training should i start with.

I would appreciate if any experienced professional among you would advise me in choosing a certification/training and on the prospect of it context to my background.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI,

There is no second argument that ERP is the most demanding and rewarding career across the Globe.
U can start your career as Functional/ Techn-Functional consultant for any of the leading ERP Packages like Oracle/SAP/PS etc in any of the core field of ur interest like Financial/HR/SCM/Manufacturing.

So find out your preferred area and get enroll in relevent training for any of renown ERP products which is easy to afford for u as these are expensive

Thanks,