Accrual Balances Loading

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
fayyaz.tak

Accrual Balances Loading

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi to all

I have to upload the Accrual balances of Leaves that is

Annual Leave
Casual Leave
Medical Leave

I have Balances from 01 Jan 09 to 30 June 09. I have the Complete setup of Absences and Calculating the Absence correctly I have tested it but the issue is that for each and every employee i am going to attach the Accrual Plan on its Element Entry Form on its Hire date it will calculate the absences and showing the net entitlements, before absences and after absence.

I want to attach the Accrual Plans on the Element Entry Form for one thousand employee on its hire date how I can do it. I am using R 12 instance.

First all the employee have avail the absences and how can i attach the accrual plan element on the element entry form for thousand of employees

Second for balances, we can load the balance in carryover element which is created automatically when we create the accrual plan i want to load the balances in Carryover element for one thousands employee is there any solution By using Batch Element Entry it will loaded the input values of the carryover element. but how can i attach element of carryover to thousand employees

please give the short cut to attach the elements on element entry form not manually one by one attach the elements

Immediate response is required

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Fayyaz,

For Accrual plan, try one of the following:
1) make the element link standard in the Element Link form for the accrual plan element.
2) Load the accrual plan element or any desired element to all employees using ELEMENT API. If you need further details about them feel free to post.

I hope this helped,

Best Regards,
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Thanks Ahmad

I have done the setup steps using the Batch Element Entry and Data Load Tool not using the API
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Fayyaz,

You are most welcome and I am glad to hear that worked and glad that I helped
Also, thanks for the update :P

Best Regards,
Ahmad Ghanem