Issue in date fomat ..

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
swpana1981

Issue in date fomat ..

Post by swpana1981 »

Dear Friends

How are you doing today, hope are you doing well. One doubt in setting the date format, client requirement is when they click on the date filed calendar has to open..

For example when we are click on the DOB (date of birth) field in employee screen calendar is opening like that. In Extra person information we are capturing employee visa information in that visa issue date and expiry dates are the segments. I already set PER_DATES_STANDARD, but client wants calendar has to open in those fields.. Can anyone pls help me out to sort out the issue..

With regards
Swpana
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear swpana,

This is a challenging requirement. I have not done this before, but I know that for a customized built-in form, and in order to be able to implement this requirement, you should enable some trigger on the field and add some code to it:
Trigger: KEY-LISTVAL:
calendar.show([first_date]);

Well, I will investigate the subject and replay back. If any one already faced similar requirement, please share it under this thread.

Best Regards,
Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HRMS Consultant