Report Page Break

To discuss Oracle Forms & Reports related technical issues.
najm

Report Page Break

Post by najm »

I have a report in which i face page break problem for example i have data on a report in which some pages ends half on a report and on the next page the data show again from the begning i think you peuple can't understand without example

For example
Page-1
Math: Introduction to complex numbers, rectangular, polar and exponential, simple mathematical operations, Demoivre's theorem, powers and roots, simple functions, standard curves, graphs and main properties,Limits and Continuity.

English: Covers grammar, expression/vocabulary, oral presentations, a mix of exercises/lectures, written assignments and emphasis on applied
/* Page 1 Ends here */
/*Page 2 Starts from here as well as repeat data of page 1*/
Page-2
English: Covers grammar, expression/vocabulary, oral presentations, a mix of exercises/lectures, written assignments and emphasis on applied linguistic practice.

Islamiat:Overview of five major religions and their relevance to modern society. Role and dynamics, evolution, ideologies, movements, philosophies, thinkers, leaders. Major religious issues like conversion, fundamentalism, veil, and feminism. The course will help to develop interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary approach.

But i want page2 Starts like this

linguistic practice.

Islamiat:Overview of five major religions and their relevance to modern society. Role and dynamics, evolution, ideologies, movements, philosophies, thinkers, leaders. Major religious issues like conversion, fundamentalism, veil, and feminism. The course will help to develop interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary approach.

Thanks

Cheers