Element Link standard check box

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Element Link standard check box

Post by mamajid »

Version R12/11i? = 12.1.1
Instance PROD/TEST/VIS? = vis
Module? = payroll
OS? = linux

Dear All

I am trying to setup up payroll on vision instance by following erp stuff document. after creation of element and defining payroll, i am trying to created links for elements, when i come to check the chekbox of "Standard" to assign the default values to those employee of defined grade and location, but form is not allowing me to check the check box and give message

<font color="red"><b>"Field is protected against update" </b></font id="red">

and therefore system did not create any element entries in element entry form and saying that

<font color="red"> "<b>query caused no record retrieved</b>".</font id="red">

Note: I am doing all the setup on 08-dec-2009 and effective date i have taken in defining all the setup of payroll is 01-jan-2009 because i have defined all the setup in hrms with effective date 01-jan-2009.

seeking ur help

Regards

Majid
kshussain2829@gmail.com

Post by kshussain2829@gmail.com »

Hi Majid,

You have to mentioned the element category. If the element is non recurreing then you will get this problem. If you have taken earning still you are facing proble, pl let me know.

Thanks
karegar