Payroll Reports

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Payroll Reports

Post by mamajid »

Dear All

Can any one tell me payroll specific reports which could show me the payroll results after payroll run like total salary employee has earned for the month of (the month in which payroll has run)

Regards

Majid

Version R12/11i? =
Instance PROD/TEST/VIS? =
Module? =
OS? =
Maria

Post by Maria »

You talking about salary sheet type report or payslip but there is no report to show your all allowances in one page in Core HRMS you have to customized.
hossam rizk

Post by hossam rizk »

salam alykom
you can make the SOE "Statment of Earnings " this help you to make the net salary for employee assignment showing him the Earnings and deductions and net salary and payment methods , you can find how to setup this with steps in the Metalink .
have anice day
jp.hrms

Post by jp.hrms »

Hi Majid,

As per my knowledge, we can customize for this SOE report as Pay Range of Earnings Report where in it gives a detailed report of the range that you give in the parameters when you run this request.

Regards,
JP