Problem in Publishing PMP Plan

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Problem in Publishing PMP Plan

Post by mamajid »

Dear All

I am working on performance management. I completed all the setup like preparation of templates using date 01-Jul-2009 to 30-Jun-2010

In creating plan i put period start and end date of 01-Jul-2009 to 30-Jun-2010 but for task start and end date 15-Jul-2010 to 30-Jul-2010.

After publishing it successfully, i come to

Manager Self Service >> Performance Management

but i do not see any list of employee.

Can any one help or guide...

Regards

Majid
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Actually according to oracle performance management student guide, it said that. "After Publishing the PMP, managers and workers who belong to the plan each receive the <i><span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>View and Track Objective Progress task</span id='hl'></i>. The task appears in the <span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'><i>Talent Management Task List</i></span id='hl'> at the start of the performance-management period and is enabled throughout"

The problem is <i><span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>Talent Management</span id='hl'></i> function is not appearing in Manager Self service Functions. Instead it is showing "<span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'><i>Performance Management"</i></span id='hl'>

Can any one tell how come i see Talent Management function in Manager self service and Employee Self Service..