Element Link Error

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
latsayya

Element Link Error

Post by latsayya »

Dear All

I am trying to setup up payroll on oracle 12.0.4. after creation of element and defining payroll, i am trying to created links for elements,While creating an element link(earnings) i forgot to check standard check box. when i come to check the chekbox of "Standard" form is not allowing me to check the check box and give message

<span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'><span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>"Field is protected against update"</span id='hl'></span id='hl'>

i am trying to delete that link but it is not allowing me to delete also.
Can any help me to get the solution...

seeking ur help
latsayya

Post by latsayya »

Can anyone send reply soon plz
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Latsayya,

You can't check the Standard Checkbox once the element link is saved. Anyways, you can delete the element link and then re-create it with the Standard Checkbox checked. If it is not allowing you to delete the element link, delete the all element entries that exist and then tr-try again..

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem