Item Code Expiration.

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
jregzr

Item Code Expiration.

Post by jregzr »

hi to all gurus,

got an error in Item Code, This combination has expired. (ROUTINE=fdfvcc)
first i disable this item (PF.1031) thru item code flexfield put an end date value on the field. this item has been assigned to 56 IO, however some of the IO has a quantity and need to be out of those specific IO because that item is not needed. As when i execute miscellaneous issue to take out the item Error has been pop up saying, This combination has expired.(ROUTINE=fdfvcc) APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option FND_INDICATOR_COLORS in routine &ROUTINE.
, even though i already delete the end date on the flexfield? Please help me on this concern i need to resolve this issue very badly before it can be use to much transaction. thanx a lot to all...
PS. had attempt to delete the items and got an error. Pricing Attribute exists for this item (QP_PRICING_ATTRIBUTE)
admin

Post by admin »

Since you have not mentioned exactly on which release you are working so try to get the default Category Set from Setup -> Items -> Categories -> Default Category Sets

Then Category Sets in Setup -> Items -> Categories -> Category Sets, check,

"Enforce List of Valid Categories" checkbox. If the checkbox is checked, the category you need to enter must be exist in the list.

then let us know. tks
jregzr

Post by jregzr »

hi guru,

i am using Oracle R12, already check the default Category Set,and the item was assigned to Inventory Category Set, then has "Enforce List of Valid Categories". furthermore, item category has been already tag to item. need feed back. thanx a lot..
admin

Post by admin »

If not yet verified then check the value of system profile FND_INDICATOR_COLORS and if it is null change to Yes. tks
jregzr

Post by jregzr »

hi guru, good morning...
already done executing on your advice into our test instance server wherein i need to set up the FND_INDICATOR_COLORS into YES, fortunately it was now ok and verified, your advice is really working on the item code it was no longer expired no more error on that item code. However my question is, is there any implication to that to other module or database if we are going to sep up that one into YES? i wasn't yet applied the set up on our production instance server. need to verify first the consequences. thanx a lot.
jregzr

Post by jregzr »

hi guru,

we have tried the set on our production instance server and yet error has still there unlike on our test instance server it has been ok. what seems to be the problem? please advice thanx. This combination has expired.(ROUTINE=fdfvcc)