payment term in AP

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
preetikaka

payment term in AP

Post by preetikaka »

Hi,

In AP wanted to know if there is no payment term defined by default it appears as a due immediately, if I have to change then where all it will impact like PO,voucher,bu. Without making any customisation where I can change the days

Also how the due date is calculated will it impact there as well.
Pls. Help.
admin

Post by admin »

What exactly you are looking for?
preetikaka

Post by preetikaka »

My concern is at vendor level you can define payment term but at BU level from where Ican specify payment term so by default system takes date by default while booking voucher.

I am beginner to this erp hence stuck
ldargenal@gmail.com

Post by ldargenal@gmail.com »

Hi,

The due immediately is by default in supplier set up in reference to payables options set up. Should you want to have different terms per supplier you need to open the supplier set up and replace the payments terms. There are seeded lov's you can choose from. And or after you have override the defaulted payment terms in the supplier set up from site, you still have an option to override this upon encoding of suppliers invoice in AP... there is a tab payment terms you can choose from the lov's. The effect of this is only on the particular invoice you have encoded.

Hope this help.