SSHR EIT new segment

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
saudapk

SSHR EIT new segment

Post by saudapk »

Hi All,

I am new member in this forum. I have an issue on SSHR. We have already some EIT setup in sshr. Each EIt registered as seperate function using personalizaton and works fine with its approval hierarchy which done by implementers.
Now I have added one more segment to one of the existing EIt and added that segment also in the page using personalization. But that segment is not appearing in the page. Also I added one more EIT and included in existing function. There also name of EIT only appearing but segments are not appearing.. If I use the seeded extra info function, the newly added segment and eit appearing.
Anybody any idea will be highly appreciated..
May i have to setup any profile or anything like that.. Please help me on this matter. Our setup document of SSHR implemenation did not mention anything like that in it.
saudapk

Post by saudapk »

Please ....

Anyexperts .. can help me..

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Pl send screen shots of what you did and appearing at info@erpstuff.com Let see how we can assist you. tks
saudapk

Post by saudapk »

The issue already resolved. Became late to update. There were some extra blank spaces in by fsegment listing of flex field personalization.