Rel 12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sridhar_6735

Rel 12

Post by sridhar_6735 »

Hi

i am working on rel 12 and to give you brief outline about changes oracle has included 300 new features in Rel 12. Set of books gone. No 3C what we have its 4C now. We have ledger sets sub ledger accounting and many more features. I will be sharing my understanding of these new concepts with you one by one.
rphalke

Post by rphalke »

Hi Shridhar

It would be great, if you can share your R12 documents with us.

Thanks in Advance!!!!
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Sridhar,

It will be great pleasure if we get some documents,screenshots from you.

Thanks
sridhar_6735

Post by sridhar_6735 »

Hi members

its too early to send you documents. What i feel is that you should understand concepts in R12 and then we can proceed to screen shots and documents and ultimately user guide.

I will be updating this thread so please keep visiting this thread again and again

Regards

Sridhar
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

we are waiting !!
admin

Post by admin »

Dear All,
I have good news for all of you that Mr. Sridhar is implementing Financial R12 and he will be the world fist Financial R12 implementer.

Secondly we have discussed that after this implementation we will schedule a web conference so interested members will be able to know the hidden features of R12. In the mean while I have planned to write documents on R12 as well.

One more good news that Oracle President (Asia) has liked and appreciated the way www.erpstuff.com is serving the Oracle ERP community.

Just for the info that in R12 there is no more use of set of books and now there is Primary Ledger and Secondary Ledgers. More soon.....

Thanks
kumar_apps

Post by kumar_apps »

Hi,

It's great to hear and eagerly looking for the R12 topics from the forum.

thanks
kumar
ruhulla

Post by ruhulla »

this will be really good for guyz like us..
we are eagerly waiting for for your updates
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi

i am working on rel 12 and to give you brief outline about changes oracle has included 300 new features in Rel 12. Set of books gone. No 3C what we have its 4C now. We have ledger sets sub ledger accounting and many more features. I will be sharing my understanding of these new concepts with you one by one.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by sridhar_6735 - 09/04/2007 : 06:43:59 AM</div id="right"></i>
HI Sridhar,

Can you pls specify what are the Four C's that are used in the Rel 12 ??

Regards
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Sridar,
iam least bothered whether u implement Release 12 or not, but i need the Document. Make it fast before Fusion hits us !!!
derelman

Post by derelman »

Shridhar,

Thanks for whatever help you can offer on R12.
rajanna

Post by rajanna »

I am looking forward to it.....
geetha_govind

Post by geetha_govind »

Hi Shridhar

Its Great that you are doing an implemenation in Release 12 , We would be happy to know , what are the new features that had comeup with this Release and about that 4C's , Sametime i would appreciate the Admin for releasing the document based on this Release 12 . Hope this will enhance to develope our skills .

Thanks
Geetha Govind
arvindmaurya

Post by arvindmaurya »

Hello Sridhar,

Its Great to hear that you are going to implement the R12. We are waiting for you to implement the R12 and enlightened us with the new feature of the R12.

Appreciate your and admin dedication for serving the ERP community.

Keep it up

Arvind Maurya
vijayasarathyr

Post by vijayasarathyr »

Hi Sridhar and Sikander,

You both are doing excellent job and thats the major reason for Oracle's VP applauded the services that are offered through ERPSTUFF.COM.

Please keep the spirit up and I am glad to be part of this forum.

I have one suggestion for the other members. While you all wait for Sridhar, it would be great if you also could initiate learning R12 on your own and update your knowledge our R12 in this forum which will be beneficial to one and all in our community.

Once again..."HAIL ERPSTUFF.COM".