BUdget FSG

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
ghouse

BUdget FSG

Post by ghouse »

Hi,

there is requirement for preparing budgets, with multiple version, client requirement is when we first create budget example for 1000 for an account, and after some time they want to increase the budget amount by another 100 so my total budget amount is 1100, So client need report of actual verses first budget amount of 1000 and second revise amount of 1100.

can we do it .

regards
ghouse
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi ghouse

You can define 2 budgets, one is the base budget with the total amount for each account & the second budget is control budget & you can increase the amount in each month.

So the compare with the 2 budgets for each account will display the change for each account but this compare will display only the last change for the account budget.

Thanks
Hisham
vijayasarathyr

Post by vijayasarathyr »

Do you mean to say that for every revision I need to create a seperate new budget?
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi vijayasarathyr

I mean you can enter 1 budget as a base budget & the second one is the control budget. This control budget is used in any revision so you will always have one base budget didn't change & the second which you reviosn accordding to your busniess & the compare between them you will know the different.

Thanks
Hisham