AR Customer Sstatement

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
johnson

AR Customer Sstatement

Post by johnson »

Is there any customer stament report in R12 showing alll transactions of a particular customer for the selected period.

johnson
Erikson

Post by Erikson »

I think Transaction Register will list all the Customer Invoices for a selected Period, wherein you can filter it by Customer.

Navaneeth
johnson

Post by johnson »

Dear Navneth,

thank you for the replay. we are not lookng for customer invoice only. we are looking for all customer activities duringa perion including payments. invoices etc. during the selected period

Regards

johnson
Erikson

Post by Erikson »

Hi Johnson

Sorry!! Thats not Transaction Register. It is <b>Sales Journal by Customer</b> that lists all the Customer Invoices.

<i><b>Billing and Receipt History</b></i> displays Invoices and the amount of Receipt applied against them for selected Customers for a Selected Period. Also, you can use <b>Billing History</b> too which also gives the similar Output.

But if you are looking for all Customer Invoices and Receipts for a selected Period, you have to customize it.

Navaneeth
johnson

Post by johnson »

Thank you

Regards
Johsnon