Problem in SSHR

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
ssalipk

Problem in SSHR

Post by ssalipk »

Hi All,

I am configuring SSHR and create a responsibility with menu employee self service and included in the user's responsibility. when I am login via newly create user the responsibility is showing the ESS menu but when I am clicking on the personal information the system shows the following error.

Error
Can not access function HR_PERSONAL_INFORMATION. This installation does not manage mode pl/sql. Please contact your System Administrator.

While I am using the built-in responsibility Employee Self Service, that is working fine.

Kindly suggest me which step I am missing.

Regards,
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Dear

you need the following

- attach the employee name with his userID
- apply the profile option for self service
- and you already add responsibility with menu employee self service .
thanks
for more information please come back
ssalipk

Post by ssalipk »

I have applied the following system profile options

HR: Security Profile
HR:Business Group
HR:User Type

If any other options need to be set , kindly tell me , i have already mappedemployee name in user form.

Regards,
ssalipk

Post by ssalipk »

Hi All, Thanks I have overcome this problem by changing the menu Employee Self Service , actually there are two menus with same name there. after changing, I Bounced back Apache , problem solved

Thanks Again