Require Steps for Quick Pay

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
m_muzamil_khan

Require Steps for Quick Pay

Post by m_muzamil_khan »

Hi All,

I need the steps to run the Quickpay -> Prepayments -> Costing -> Transfer to GL -> Import JV in GL -> Posting.

current status is when I run the quick pay then run costing and transfer to GL, it will not import in GL?

Help me out, may be i missed some steps during process.

Regards,
Muzamil
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

[quote]Hi All,

I need the steps to run the Quickpay -> Prepayments -> Costing -> Transfer to GL -> Import JV in GL -> Posting.

current status is when I run the quick pay then run costing and transfer to GL, it will not import in GL?

Help me out, may be i missed some steps during process.

Regards,
Muzamil

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by m_muzamil_khan
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

Hi Dear,

When you are transferring payroll to General Ledger. You have to first check out the qualifiers of cost allocation flexfield. The cost allocation key flexfiled must be same as the accounting flexfield, the naming convention of the cost allocation flexfield can be different but the value set of the CA flexfiled of the must be the same as the accounting flexfield. Map the cost allocation with the GL Flexfiled. Then you have check out the costing information at the element link details and the other positions like payment method etc according to the qualifiers set. At the end after running the running the costing report. You have to run the Transfer to GL program. Check out the log if it ends up with error and if it runs successfully it will generate a Payroll LOV in the General Ledger in the menu import to GL.

Thanks hope it will help.