Cancelling Invoice Batches

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
balajis.consultant

Cancelling Invoice Batches

Post by balajis.consultant »

Hi All

I have wrongly created an invoice batch with around 250 invoices. Now I need to cancel it. Is it possible to cancel the batch as whole or it should be done individually?

Balaji
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi,

You will not cancel the invoice batch.You have to open the invoice workbench and as follows

1. Select the all invoice at a time
2. Click on actions and do cancel invoices.

I hope you will understood now.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva
SRINIBAS

Post by SRINIBAS »

u can cancel the invoice batch if the invoice batch is not confiremed.so u neednot cancel them individually.before confirmation u can cancel the batch srinibas
benny

Post by benny »

<font color="limegreen">Hi,

You could cancel the entire payment batch, by unchecking any of the check boxes by going to Actions tab. Once you uncheck the check boxes the Cancel payment batch would be highlighted, but an exception to this would be the payment batch is not confirmed.

Rgrds
Ben[?]</font id="limegreen">
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Balaji

If you validate the invoices, so you must cancel the invoices like siva's way but if you don't validate the invoices you can delete the batch or delete the invoices.

Thanks
Hisham