Move order Requisition Approval ?

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
sandy6381

Move order Requisition Approval ?

Post by sandy6381 »

<font size="3"><font face="Book Antiqua">Hi Gurus,

I have requirement where in Requistion is raised by requisition officer and it is approved by there head and then by section.
I wanted to know is there a way we can achieve this approval with standard functional in Oracle Inventory.
Because as far as I know we can set a planner at each item which will allow the move order requisition to go for the approval of the planner. But this will not solve our purpose.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep </font id="Book Antiqua"></font id="size3">
phani

Post by phani »

Hi Sandy,

Did you get the solution for the problem. If so please share it with me

Regards,
Phani
salmanmi2

Post by salmanmi2 »

Dear Sandeep,
By using standard functionality , Planner is the only option for Move Order Approval, however you can change the Approval method only if you will create customised Move Order Form.

Salman.

[quote]<font size="3"><font face="Book Antiqua">Hi Gurus,

I have requirement where in Requistion is raised by requisition officer and it is approved by there head and then by section.
I wanted to know is there a way we can achieve this approval with standard functional in Oracle Inventory.
Because as far as I know we can set a planner at each item which will allow the move order requisition to go for the approval of the planner. But this will not solve our purpose.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep </font id="Book Antiqua"></font id="size3">

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by sandy6381
Arshadimrany

Post by Arshadimrany »

Hi,

You can have one level of approval using form personalization. Remove the approve button using the form personalization and give the form without approve button to requisition officer, Once he saves the move order use planner functionality to trigger the notification to the next approver. In your case it is head. You cannot have multiple levels of approval with standard functionality. If u need to acheive this you need to customise the workflow

Regards,

Arshad