Payment Stuck after create accounting

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
smali

Payment Stuck after create accounting

Post by smali »

Hi Everyone,

i m facing problem after create accounting. Accounting Status show "PROCESSING" in payable if i run create accounting on batch.

problem is if i do individual create accounting then its ok, but if i create accounting for the batch from payable then payments stuck.

is there any workarround?
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Add 'Create Accounting' concurrent program in the request set (if not available) and then run this concurrent program instead of running at the batch level or for individual invoice/payment.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

Is there any error identified in create accounting program ?
Verify balancing segment at invoice header and line level...
smali

Post by smali »

Hi,

Aman i am facing problem only in payments.
individual create accounting is working fine, but if we run create accounting from concurrent with selection of any month then accounting status shoes processing.

then what we do, we cancel all that invoices of which status is processing and create another payments.

is there any work arround?
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

If I understood correctly, the create accounting concurrent program completes successfully, but the invoice accounted status is showing as 'Processing'. If that is the case, it could be a bug. You may have to log a TAR in metalink.

- If the concurrent program is NOT completed successfully, then you may post the log file details.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
smali

Post by smali »

yes right, i have opened TAR and waiting for solution.
any way thanks all of you.

and have a nice day.