Print in character mode with Reports 6i

To discuss Oracle Forms & Reports related technical issues.
waqarahmedbaig

Print in character mode with Reports 6i

Post by waqarahmedbaig »

I try to print a report made in character mode, changed de initial value of desformat to de desired printer configuration, but nothing, I even change de dflt.prt, and made de width larger but it still prints with de default configuration.

I have already done with my printer in condensed mode, font size, reset printer.

wating your response...
riv_sax

Post by riv_sax »

Hi,
In order to print the report in character mode u must go to the property pallete of the report module and there u will find the property called character mode where u have to change the property design in character units to yes.Now u can print in character mode.
Hope this would solve ur problem.
regards
rivon saxon
waqarahmedbaig

Post by waqarahmedbaig »

i already do it , but my problem still there.
admin

Post by admin »

Pl let us know if it is an eBusiness report or of your legacy application. If it is apps report then of which version. Thanks
Atif

Post by Atif »

Hi
did u set the initial value property of the system parameter 'MODE' to "charachter" instead of "Default"
Atif
faisal.iqbal.sheikh

Post by faisal.iqbal.sheikh »

Hi
did u set the initial value property of the system parameter 'MODE' to "charachter" instead of "Default"
Atif

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Atif - 25/02/2007 : 11:36:29 PM</div id="right"></i>
AOA

dear atif ,
thanking for your response , i alreay do this these types of changes but my problem still there.

waqar
faisal.iqbal.sheikh

Post by faisal.iqbal.sheikh »

Pl let us know if it is an eBusiness report or of your legacy application. If it is apps report then of which version. Thanks

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin - 24/02/2007 : 04:54:09 AM</div id="right"></i>
i am working Report Builder 6.0.8.8.3 and it is not ebussiness report
Atif

Post by Atif »

Salam
did u try this.By just changing the initial value property of the system parameter 'MODE' to "charachter" instead of "Default" doen not work.enable mode parameter at runtime using Tools->Parameter form builder->click on the mode parameter it will turned black.Now this will display this parameter at runtime with the default property set to charachter.Also use no template for char mode report in the report wizard.
Atif