Error In R12 Accounting setup

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
umamahesh_jv

Error In R12 Accounting setup

Post by umamahesh_jv »

Hi Gurus,

i am practising oracle R12, in that i had created one COA,currency,calednar and used standard oracle sub ledger method.

when i try to define accounting setup manager, first i had created a legal entity and tried to assign this to accounting structure in the last step when i click on 'Finish' Button.

it is showing below error.

Error:

Create Accounting Setup: Save Accounting Structure

when click the 'Finish' Button again it is displaying the below message.

Application: FND, Message Name: FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE. Tokens: MESSAGE = oracle.jbo.TooManyObject***ception: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[2698 ].;

Please advise me where i have done mistake.

Quick reply is appreciate.

Regards
Mahesh
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

With this type of error, it is very difficult to give a solution. I would suggest you to try creating again (better to re-login). If the error persists, then post the below details

1. Calendar attached to ledger
2. Currency attached to ledger

Also make sure that a valueset is attached (not blank) to the balancing segment in the COA.

Cheers,
Saravanan
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Metalink Note ID 604784.1 and 730055.1 talks about your issue, the resolution is one of the following :

Enter a valid value for Accounting method
OR
Change the Calendar Assigned to the Ledger
OR
Check Value Set for your balancing segment