Prepayment Alert - At the time of Validation

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Goutamasa

Prepayment Alert - At the time of Validation

Post by Goutamasa »

Can we put the Prepayment alert at the time of validating the Invoice by the user.

Currently it is coming at the time of punching the invoice if entered manually, and if it is interfaced from another external system, there is no alert.

Can anyone suggest on this?
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

I think it is possible through personalization.

I will also try it out and let you know.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi, Please let me know, How prepayment invoices are imported into invoice work bench through interface. Which interface, which you are using?

I hope it is not possible to import prepayment invoice through AP INVOICES Interface.

The AP INVOICES INTERFACE will support only only STANDARD, CRDIT MEMO Invoices only.

Please let me know How you are importing the Prepayment invoices from the external System.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

You can also import prepayment invoices through AP Invoice Interface.
(AR Interface supports only STANDARD and CREDIT MEMO).

What is the error you are getting?

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
Goutamasa

Post by Goutamasa »

@Sivasankar
We are not importing any Prepayment invoices. We are importing Standard invoices

@Saravanan
I am not getting any error. I just want an alert which will caution my User when he validates the standard invoice which got imported from the external system.
admin

Post by admin »

As version is not mentioned of your instance so I assume it is 11.5.10.2 or great if so then use Oracle personalization. Tks