Auto Invoice Prerequisite InAR

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
venky4raju

Auto Invoice Prerequisite InAR

Post by venky4raju »

Hi
Good Morning Team Members,

Iam working on AR 12.0.6 here we are getting sales orders from OM.But Iam not able to retreview at my Receivables

here i defined Trans source is imported.

let me know some more steps on this.

cheers
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

1. Did you run auto invoice program?
2. If Yes, did you check the output file? The output file will tell you how many records created and how many records rejected. In case of rejections, you will also see the reasons for rejection.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
venky4raju

Post by venky4raju »

Hi TGS
Thanks for your inputs.

Here some records appering in my Autoinvoice Repot some are rejected due to insufficent data.
even though iam not retreview those records at my trans window. due to this iam unable to move further.

is any mandadtory things req except trans souce is imported this is the fresh instance. no data will be entered.

system allows me to define the all trans in AR except this sales order

any metalink id existed on this part of receivables only i req.
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

I really could not understand your statement.
<b>Here some records appering in my Autoinvoice Repot some are rejected due to insufficent data. even though iam not retreview those records at my trans window. due to this iam unable to move further.</b>
1. What is the error displayed in the auto invoice output file for the problematic sales order? You can run autoinvoice again for the sales order and check the output file and error file. Also in system options set the 'Log file message level' field in Trans and Customers Tab to 3.

Auto invoice program is one of the complex program and will give numerous errors if proper setup is not done.

We can only help if you can provide the error.

Cheers,
Saravanan