Change organization and salary

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
rafiahmed

Change organization and salary

Post by rafiahmed »

Hi,

Kindly explain to me the following error message when i try to change the organization and salary:

first error message

APP-PAY-06588: UNPROCESSED NONRECURRING ENTRIES WILL BE INVALIDATED.

then

APP-PER-52156: YOU CANNOT UPDATE THIS ASSIGNMENT WITH THESE DETAILS. TO CORRECT THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM PLEASE QUERY THIS ASSIGNMENT AND REAPPLY YOUR CHANGE.

thanks

rafi
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi dear rafi
please put all the step you have proceed in this regards to track your problem or send me the screen to my email alruwaished@hotmail.com
thanks
regards
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

thanks Dear rafi for your email. the answer for your question as following>

you know any element have link to activite the element in the element entries and you use one of nine assignment component for the element elegibility :-

- organization.
- job.
- position
- payroll name
- grade.
- employee category.
- basis salary.
- People group.
- location.

when you change the organization from one to anther maybe the one not have legebility for one element that why you may get an error , and if happen you need to check the element at assignment element entry
thanks
regards
saifkhan76

Post by saifkhan76 »

AOA,

Delete all unprocess entries of your relevant assignment unprocess mean after your last payroll run.

now apply change of Oraganization in assignment window as well as Salary.

Regards
Saif