Cleared 1Z0-231 Exam

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
j_jindal1

Cleared 1Z0-231 Exam

Post by j_jindal1 »

Dear Friends,

I cleared 1Z0-231 (Oracle Workflow) exam from Oracle University centre in Delhi recently with 100% marks. [:)]

The day when I appeared for the exam, I was able to see/print my score report from pearson vue website but now it is not available. I was not given any printed marksheet from the centre too.. Pearson guys said I need to contact Oracle people for invoice and marksheet.... Anyone else faced similar issues.. ?? Please suggest what should I do to get the invoice and printed score report..
The certview site says the certification kit is in shipment. I doubt the shipment will contain the score report and the invoice too..

Thanks
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI,

Congrats on passing the exam with 100% marks !!!

I think Pearson should provide score report. All candidates who have passed exams under Prometric will receive score report from Prometric. (I got response from Oracle)

Plz send email on ocpexam_ww@oracle.com & inquire about Score report.

Regards,
j_jindal1

Post by j_jindal1 »

Hi Aman,

Thanks ..

Since the new exam vendor is Pearson, I contacted them for the score report. I got the following reply from them..

<font color="maroon">Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting Pearson VUE APAC Customer Service.

We received your inquiry on 04/05/2010.

Kindly be informed that your exam 1Z0-231 does not appear in our system under your profile this is because your exam was taken at Oracle testing center or Oracle University . Therefore, you should contact Oracle for the receipt and you can view your exam history at below link:

https://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-e ... date_login

Should you have any further questions or inquiries, please contact us again via e-mail or call us on one of our toll free numbers listed at http://pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone/

Thank you & Regards,
Sharon Chin
Customer Service Executive
Pearson-VUE APAC Customer Service </font id="maroon">

I have contacted Oracle Support at ocpexam_ww@oracle.com and I'm still waiting for a reply from them.
qwrtfgyy

Post by qwrtfgyy »

I used the Test1pass's latest learning materials, and passed the 1Z0-231 exam, you can go Test1pass see, it will patiently help you solve the problem.
ArrowsolTraining

Post by ArrowsolTraining »

Oh, thank you for get this score
priyateke

Re: Cleared 1Z0-231 Exam

Post by priyateke »

Great.Thanks for sharing :)
Ritikhose

Re: Cleared 1Z0-231 Exam

Post by Ritikhose »

Thanks for great post..