R12 Payment batch - Payment process Request

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
kommineni7

R12 Payment batch - Payment process Request

Post by kommineni7 »

Hi Gurus,

while running the PPR, during build page, system showing status like "information required-Pending User actions". When we observed that, in Assignments region, we are able to see our bank account, but the Payment process profile was blank.

We created the payment menthod go give access to all payables and cash managment modules & my payment method set of priority 1 in usage rules.

Relating to Payment process profile, given access to my payment method and to all orgs.

can some body help me. from where PPP will defulat to payment process request.??

Thanks in advance,
Venkatesh
madhusudhan.palla

Post by madhusudhan.palla »

Hi Venkatesh,

You have create a Payment Process Profile in Payment Administrator and select the PPP while you are sending payment proces request.

Nav: Payables->Setup->Payments->Payment Administrator and select at right side option for creation of Payment Process Profile.

Regards,
Madhu