how to find receipt no from invoice

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nrao1981

how to find receipt no from invoice

Post by nrao1981 »

Hi,

In Accounts Receivables 11i (11.5.10.2) one invoice is there and receipr also made on that particular invoice. now i want to find the receipt no which is applied on that particular invoice, from the invoice window.where i can get the receipt no from invoice window and vice versa from receipt window i want to find out the invoice no against which the the receipt is applied.

Can any one help me on this.

regards,
rao
anjan123

Post by anjan123 »

Dear Rao,

We cannot find receipt number being in Transaction window. so check through Customer Account Details window, you can find the Receipt against transaction.

I for got the navigation path in 11i, but R12 it is available in Account details window.

Regards
Anjan
nrao1981

Post by nrao1981 »

[quote]Dear Rao,

We cannot find receipt number being in Transaction window. so check through Customer Account Details window, you can find the Receipt against transaction.

I for got the navigation path in 11i, but R12 it is available in Account details window.

Regards
Anjan

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by anjan123
nrao1981

Post by nrao1981 »

[quote][quote]Dear Rao,

Regards
Anjan

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by anjan123
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi rao

You can find the receipt number related to invoice by other way using account details form. select the invoice number then press find then press the activity button & it will show you all receipts applied for this invoice.

Hope I can help you
Hisham
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi Rao,

For your question 'Is there any possibility to find out the transaction number from receipt window.' answer is

Query the receipt and click on the applications it will show you what all invoices it is applied to.

Regards,
Shashi.
sayeedkhan

Post by sayeedkhan »

hi,

u can find the receipt no# navigate to transaction summary and querry ur invoice. Just click on installment from this window go to activities now Receipt will be open for u.