Manully enter the number for Autoinvoice import.

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Anjireddy.r12

Manully enter the number for Autoinvoice import.

Post by Anjireddy.r12 »

HI,

<b>We need to enter manual number for auto invoice import transactions.
</b>
I created transaction source without automatic numbering and i did the import.

The report showing the error you must enter the transaction number because we selected the transaction number source Manually,.

Here my doubt is , AT what time and where we give the Manual number when we are importing the sales order through Auto invoice, and is there any profile options be there.

i changed the profile option, <b>om:Invoice numbering method :Delivery name</b>....is any more changes need?

Please let me know where i am mistaking.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Anjireddy.
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi Anji,

Can you please let us know what is the outcome after setting the profile option 'om:Invoice numbering method :Delivery name'

Please check if there is any column in the RA Interface table for the invoice number. if yes then you can populate the number that column.

Try if you can enter the invoice number in the interface correct form.

Regards,
Shashi.
Anjireddy.r12

Post by Anjireddy.r12 »

Sorry for Late Reply.

If don't mind please let me know the process detail.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjireddy.
ebserp

Post by ebserp »

Check value for Profile Option:
OM:Invoice Numbering Method
Change the value as per your requirement.

the profile option "OM: Invoice Numbering Method" allows you to choose between using automatic numbering and use the delivery number as your transaction number.

If you have records in your receivables interface with a manually number batch source and no transaction number you can either manually number your transactions, filling the field transaction number (trx_number), or change the batch source to one automatically numbered. You can do both using the interface lines form available in Control: Autoinvoice: Interface Lines. If you are going to change the batch source, remember reviewing all related records (taxes, salescredits, accounting lines).

If you want to move from manual to automatic numbering, you''ll need to define a new batch source, with automatic numbering, and change the batch source used by OM to interface data to AR. This can be done by OM order or line types or using the profile option "OM: Invoice Source", depending on your current setup.