Payments manager - PPR stuck in "Assembling pay"

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
priyaakumar

Payments manager - PPR stuck in "Assembling pay"

Post by priyaakumar »

Hello All,

I am trying to generate payments for a few of my invoices for a particular supplier. Things that I have done: > Created payment process profile -> attached a payment document to it with a valid payment format. > This is for printed cheque processing (not electronic payment processing) > I have submitted a single request in the PPR (Payment process request). However the PPR keeps running and is stuck in the "Assembling payments" status for a longtime. No progress from there. I have referred to a few Metalink notes, but however I am unable to find the real cause of the issue. Please anyone who have previously handled payments using Payments manager address this issue at the earliest and let me know a plausible solution? My email id: priya.priyc@gmail.com. Or just reply back through forum.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Priya
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Priya,

If your Oracle Payment setup is ok and your are performing all steps then there might be bug in Payment Manager if it is stuck in any process.
Try to find out relevant metalink note or You can log SR for issue resolution.

Regards,