Error while making chanes to Asset Book

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
vineetkapoor

Error while making chanes to Asset Book

Post by vineetkapoor »

Hi,
i am working on solutionbeacons's Vision Instance.
Whenever i try to make any chanes to my Asset Book..i get the following error...
<b>APP-FND-00900: Routine FDFSSR found an unmatched Pair value set on segment TRANS PAIR

Cause: The flexfield routine FDFSSR has found that the segment TRANS PAIR uses a Pair value set and that no other segment in this flexfield structure uses the same Pair value set. A Pair value set must be used for two segments in the same flexfield structure.

Action: Redefine your flexfield segments so that you use the same Pair value set on two segments, preferably as consecutive segments.</b>

I have not defined any valuset as Pair..Can somebody help me how to find out & resolve the issue.I checked the error on Metalink but there was nothing major on it.Because of this i am unable to do the testing

Rgds..
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

<font color="blue">Hi,
check whether the error is on the Category flexfield
Check on the Category Flex Field, In the valueset--> Value Validation you have to define the Minor Category as Dependent and Major Category as Independent.

Check with this..... Hope it will work out....

TIA</font id="blue">
vineetkapoor

Post by vineetkapoor »

While doing the setups i had defined the Minor Category as Dependent on Major Category & Major Cat as Independent.