Oracle database prices

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
sikandar

Oracle database prices

Post by sikandar »

Oracle Enterprise Edition $800 per user with a Minimum of 25 users i.e. you need to buy atleast a 25 Users License else you cannot buy an Enterprise Edition License so the list price for the smalled ORACLE Enterprise Edition would be 800 X 25 = US $20,000

Oracle Standard Edition $300 per user with a Minimum of 5 users i.e. you need to buy atleast a 5 Users License else you cannot buy a Standard Edition License so the list price for the smalled ORACLE Standard Edition would be 300 X 5 = US $1500

Oracle Standard One Edition $176 per user with a Minimum of 5 users i.e. you need to buy atleast a 5 Users License else you cannot buy a Standard One Edition License so the list price for the smallest ORACLE Standard One Edition would be 176 X 5 = US $880

Oracle Personal Edition $500 per user with a Minimum of 1 user i.e. you need to buy atleast a 1 User License else you cannot buy a Personal Edition License so the list price for the smallest ORACLE Personal Edition would be 500 X 1 = US $500

Please Note:

a. All prices are described above are minimum list prices.

b. A certain percentage of discount may be available.

c. There are other forms of Oracle licensing e.g. Processor based licensing i.e. it allows you to have unlimited number of users. Licensing takes into account the number of processors on your Database Servers Motherboard and whether your processor(s) are multi-core processors or not.

Source: Faisal Ijaz - faisal_ijaz2000@yahoo.com

You may also get info from the following URL,

http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/i ... anguage=US
najm

Post by najm »

Please also Let us know the Latest Price of the Complete Certification Examinations

Najm