Oracle Experts required?

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
admin

Oracle Experts required?

Post by admin »

A very reputed company implementors of Oracle Apps with many projects in hand are looking for Oracle developers and also for senior position who have functional and technical knowledge for Karachi and Lahore. Please send resume to,
atifrafi@gmail.com asap. If possible they the interview can be arranged on 31/05/06 or alteast in this week. Salary depends on experience and experties. thanks
maajid

Post by maajid »

Hi - a few questions:

Is this a contract or permanent position?

I would be interested since i have functional AND relevant technical knowledge.

Is there more information that can be provided? ie. the company, what projects you are referring to, Salary estimates to see if it will be viable for me, job spec etc.
atifrafi

Post by atifrafi »

Dear Maajid,

The job is in A.F.Ferguson & Co for the position of Technical Consultant of Oracle Applications. This is a permanent job based in Karachi. Salary will be based on experience and qualification so cannot update about salary right now. We are working on large scale ERP implementation with a long list of clients. If you still need some more information please feel free to contact me through email.

Regards
atifrafi

Post by atifrafi »

Please note that this job is of TECHNICAL CONSULTANT. We don't need any functional or TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL consultants. Candidate should be able to handle ALL Technical aspects, specially DBA and Application Administration.