Viewing Report Output in Excel

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
fakhar

Viewing Report Output in Excel

Post by fakhar »

hi all,
My first post to this forum. My query is Can we see report output in excel in oracle applications? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Fakhar.
admin

Post by admin »

Only you can get the output in the following formats,

Text, HTML, PDF, PCL, Postscript & XML

Oracle Applications provies Excel integration with GL by ADI (Application Desktop Integrator).

Thanks
cbucic

Post by cbucic »

The best way to do this is using Discoverer. You can also use form's export function to obtain a excel.

Carlos
kiran_sunray

Post by kiran_sunray »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
Hi Fakhar,

You can get the output of the Apps report in Excel but if your Apps version is 11.5.9 then the report output will NOT be copied in to the Excel properly, i mean the output will be jumbled and if you are using version 11.5.10 then the output into Excel will come as you required and at the same time you can even do calculations using the Excel formulas.
hope you should have got a link for the requested by now, if not just get into the Reports Forum where my colleague has already posted but he has missed out to clarify the version difference.
If you are not able to find out pls do let meknow so that i can guide you step by step.
Good Luck !!

Regards,
Kiran
</font id="Comic Sans MS">
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Kiran for sharing this limitation.
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

We are using 11.5.10.2 But When We use browser option excel Data Exported To Excel But in One Column only.