How to setup directly to Login page only?

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
roy

How to setup directly to Login page only?

Post by roy »

First of all I want to express my sincere thanks to YOU for the information you are sharing to possible thousands of Newbie like myself.
I was able at install Oracle 11i referring to the documentation you made available. Thank you once again, may God Bless you.

Now my request / Question is how to setup the start up page directly to the login screen instead of the current page which opens now to Rapid Install 11i and from within this screen we have to select E-Business Home page to reach the login screen.

I know that if the default page in IE ( browser) is set to http://vision. <domainname>%3A8000%2Foa_servlets%2Foracle.apps.fnd.sso.AppsLogin&langCode=US&username=????? This can be achieved.

The problem is some of my friend?s login to the server through VPN. I want them to go directly to the login page only,( to prevent from messing around the hard work couple of us have done )can this be achieved? How to setup?

Roy
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

Not Sure About It U can Try

1 Appache.conf File

2 In System Profile Check Following

AHM: Default Logon Application
AHM: Default Logon Responsibility
roy

Post by roy »

Mr. Ahmed.

Thank you for response but the problem is I am a beginner. If you can please guide me step by step it will be great. I don't know how to get to the Appache.conf file.
Look forward hearing from you and thanks in anticipation to solve this problem.
admin

Post by admin »

To directly access to apps navigator in apps 11.5.10.2 by clicking responsibility set the profile,

Self Service Personal Home Page mode

while the following profiles will change the look and feel of application forms,

Java Look and Feel
Oracle Applications Look and Feel
Java Color Scheme

Always keep different color of your different instance like vision, test and prod to differentiate easily.

Thanks
manchi

Post by manchi »

Just Try The link below to go to the Login page:

http://vision.

Which should allow multiple users to login without any interference.
Manisha

Post by Manisha »

Hi,
If u want to go directly to your Login page then follow the following steps:-
default page in IE ( browser) is set to http://appsprod.saifasteners.com->Apps logon
links->E bussiness home page->Go to Favourites->Add to Favourites
Name (Put your login server name like-Appsprod)->Add

Now whenever you want to Login just go to favourites->click on Appsprod->
It will ask u for your

User Name
Password

Manisha
Manoj007

Post by Manoj007 »

Roy,

Select the menu option Profile -> System which will launch the System Profile Values window. Select the profile option "Self Service Personal Home Page mode" and select the value "Framework only". Save the record and then test the results.

Manoj
Manoj007

Post by Manoj007 »

Roy,

Select the menu option Profile -> System which will launch the System Profile Values window. Select the profile option "Self Service Personal Home Page mode" and select the value "Framework only". Save the record and then test the results.

Manoj