HR 11i Test scripts

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
naudurivsm

HR 11i Test scripts

Post by naudurivsm »

Does any one have HR 11i TEst Scripts? I am in need of them urgently.
Could you please attach here or email me with that?

Thanks in Advance

Venkat
jscrunch

Post by jscrunch »

Hi,
have you tried to use the HR_DEBUG_TOOLS function?

Have a look at Note: 160469.1 in Metalink.

Jose.
maajid

Post by maajid »

testing scripts are usually CUSTOMISED

there is not ONE set of them.. it depends on ur MODULES, what versions u r on etc etc

IF i was to share a script which is relevant to the System I work on, ie, a heavily customised system, it would be of no use to anyone else.

BEST thing is to get a functional guide for the modules u are supporting or implementing and then make the test scripts from there.
jscrunch

Post by jscrunch »

Hi,
well... I'm not agree with maajid.
One of the purposes of these kind of forums is to share information with other people in the world who works with the same technologies.
What would it be of all of us if Oracle peopleor OTN people wouldn't have shared their codes, examples,etc.?
Although the first thing to do before ask in a forum is trying to find the answer by myself, when I or you can't find that answer... it's very appreciate the non-interested help that people gie to you in these forums... If you share your acknowledgments... when you need help.. other people will make it the same with you.
It's only my opinion... What do you think about people?
Jose.

[quote]testing scripts are usually CUSTOMISED

there is not ONE set of them.. it depends on ur MODULES, what versions u r on etc etc

I for one, IF i spent months on creating them wouldnt share em with anyone.

BEST thing is to get a functional guide for the modules u are supporting or implementing and then make the test scripts from there.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by maajid
maajid

Post by maajid »

Jose, I am not saying dont share, I am just saying that the test scripts will be so customised that it probably wont help if shared anyways.

I need to do some HR functional testing myself soon, so any Test scripts would be well appreciated.

If I have to produce any or find some already created, I shall upload them for you
jscrunch

Post by jscrunch »

Ah, ok
I understood bad then. Sorry ;-)
If I've found some to test functionallity i'll post here too.

Jose.
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Majeed,
You are one of the consultants who normally enjoy to get from other people and do not know how to share yours judging from your statement. Your statement is very clear to us. This forum is not for that.

If this forum was not started by someone and pay for the hosting and domain name, how would you be able to post on this forum. The admin of this forum has written some documentation which we download free which took him time to write so why can't you share test scripts even if it takes a month to prepare.

It is nice you change your statement. It is blessed to give than receive. So share with other people.

Regards
yemfola
maajid

Post by maajid »

judging by YOUR reply u are quick to judge people.
ERPSolutions15

Re: HR 11i Test scripts

Post by ERPSolutions15 »

We, at ERP solutions oodles, provide the finest custom ERP solutions that can be customized to integrate a company’s business processes. We are the best ERP development company with expertise in offering the finest ERP software services. https://erpsolutions.oodles.io/custom-erp-solutions/
ERPSolutions15

Re: HR 11i Test scripts

Post by ERPSolutions15 »

From procurement to production and distribution, an ERP software enables automation across all major agro-business functions. Let’s discuss the main benefits of custom ERP development for agriculture management. 
Learn to more- https://erpsolutions.oodles.io/blog/custom-erp-development-agriculture-management/