Downloading from Oracle edelivery

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
backscratcher

Downloading from Oracle edelivery

Post by backscratcher »

What are the legal implications of downloading from Oracle's edelivery site? Can I just download from the site and agree that I'm only using the software for trial purposes (30 days?) and then remove it completely from my system? Wouldn't Oracle be knocking down at my door and checking out on me or worst sending me a bill to charge me for Oracle Apps which I am only evaluating anyway.

Please let me know.
admin

Post by admin »

By accessing the software on this Web site, you agree that (1) you have already obtained a license from Oracle, or an Oracle partner, for your use of the software and that your Oracle License and Services Agreement or Software License and Services Agreement, Oracle PartnerNetwork Agreement, Oracle distribution agreement, or other license agreement with Oracle or an Oracle partner, plus the applicable ordering document with Oracle or an Oracle partner, governs your use of the software, or (2) if you have not already obtained a license from Oracle or an Oracle Partner for your use of the software, the Oracle Electronic Delivery Trial License Agreement on this Web site governs your use of the software for the time specified in such agreement. Note: Programs downloaded for trial use or downloaded as replacement media may not be used to update any unsupported programs.

http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/GetUserInfo/get_form
asubramaniam

Post by asubramaniam »

Hi Admin,

In e Delivery,it's asking password on the last step to download the selected software . Can you please help me out for the same?

Regards
Subramaniam