alert system

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
lukman

alert system

Post by lukman »

Hello,

Can this forum create an alert system so that we can get alert in our email when someone reply to the topic we interested or we submit? I know that we can use search to find the topic we reply or submit but I think it would be a lot easier if there's alert system that direct us to the link. Thanks.
admin

Post by admin »

Yes there is the feature to email but just to ensure the performance of the forum postings I have restricted. There are two main reasons that I am not enabling this feature one most of the members have provided wrong email addresses and secondly if there are 100 members subscribed to a topic then at the time of reply the system will need to send 100 emails and you know it will impact the performance.

If it is really desired to most of the members then I can enable it on test basis and if there will be any issue then we will not use this feature.

Thanks
lukman

Post by lukman »

So what do we need to do to activate or change that feature? I couldn't find it. thx
admin

Post by admin »

Open any topic of Financials or Oracle Forms & Reports forums and at the bottom there will be a button Subscribe to Topic. Thanks