How to Find function/form for given responsibility

There are many available reports in Oracle Apps so you can discuss the requirements related to these reports here.
armujib

How to Find function/form for given responsibility

Post by armujib »

Hi Ahmed Bilal,

This is muzibur rahman. I am a new member of ERPSTUFF. I have been using your queries in my day-to-day work. the Queries are very much useful and i am really thanking to you for your posting. I need a request from you.

I have list of Responsibility Names.

I want to find the Functions and Form Names in which those responsibilities are attached to.

Please help me in this regard. Please provide me the Script if possible.

Regards,

Muzibur Rahman
(Assalamu Alaikkum)
karthick_jk

Post by karthick_jk »

hi ,

check the menu name attached to the responsbility, and then run the concurrent program

"FUNCTION SECURITY MENU"

after completion, search the menu and see the list of functions and sub menus...

regards
karthick
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

Hi Ahmed Bilal,

This is muzibur rahman. I am a new member of ERPSTUFF. I have been using your queries in my day-to-day work. the Queries are very much useful and i am really thanking to you for your posting. I need a request from you.

I have list of Responsibility Names.

I want to find the Functions and Form Names in which those responsibilities are attached to.

Please help me in this regard. Please provide me the Script if possible.

Regards,

Muzibur Rahman
(Assalamu Alaikkum)

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by armujib - Sep 27 2007 : 06:21:20 AM</div id="right"></i>

Dear Rehamn,
Function is not attached to Responsibility .Functions are attached to Menu and Menu Assigned to Responsibility.

Script to check functions attached with Menu is provided in queries sections please check
amitm_66

Post by amitm_66 »

Try below query:

select fff.function_name,ff.form_name,fm.menu_name,frv.responsibility_name
FROM FND_FORM_FUNCTIONS fff,
fnd_form ff,
fnd_menus fm,
fnd_compiled_menu_functions fcmf,
fnd_responsibility_vl frv,
fnd_user fu,
fnd_user_resp_groups furg
WHERE
ff.form_id = fff.form_id
AND fff.function_id = fcmf.function_id
AND fm.menu_id = fcmf.menu_id
AND fm.menu_id = frv.menu_id
AND fu.user_id = furg.user_id
AND furg.responsibility_id = frv.responsibility_id
AND frv.responsibility_id = 61007 -- enter the responsibility id for which you want to know the forms,function names
sankarch

Post by sankarch »

Hi,
First u can find the form name, fucntion name ,and menu name after that u can easily find that responbilities,

Application Developer->Form -- query the form name and u can find the user form name, then go the function
Application Developer->function--Query the user form name and u can find the user function name , then go the menu
Application developer->Menu--query the User Function name ,and u can find the user Menu name , then go the Responsibilities then easily find the Responsibilities name.

Thanks
Sankar reddy