OBI EE for EBS 11i & R12 (Vision)

Here you can post the Business Intelligence (BI) related queries and replies.
susmani

OBI EE for EBS 11i & R12 (Vision)

Post by susmani »

I need say <b>'Thank You' </b> so much for making this portal so much helpful for the people like us who ended up requiring some knowledge on EBS.

I am in OBIEE (formerly known as siebel analytics) and now this product comes with pre built ETL mapping for Oracle EBS 11x (AP,AR,GL, Order Management etc.), PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP and of course Siebel as always.

<b>OBIEE => Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition</b>

My background is CRM & Datawrehouse primarily in Siebel arena. I have got a big help from your tutorials and knowledge base when I ended up working on OBIEE implementation based on Oracle EBS 11.5.9 as an OLTL for one of my client.

Now I am planning to build a R&D environment in my personal lab where I would like to install Oracle 11i or R12 as my OLTP application, and I came to know that I can download EBS from Oracle's website and seed data is availble for a fictiticious company 'Vision Corp.' etc.

<b>Is there any document that you have created and will be helpful for me when I install and configure EBS (vision corp.).</b>

I have already created rest of the stuff (OBIEE Server, Informatica Server/client, DAC server, and Presentation Server etc.).

I will higly appreciate your help in this regard. I will contribute information in this forum as well on 'How To' stuff related to OBIEE.

Thanks in advance.

[8D]
susmani

Post by susmani »

Still waiting for response