Average Cost

Here members can post Oracle Manufacturing related questions and answers.
khasawneh

Average Cost

Post by khasawneh »

hello ,please help,i have defined full bom and wip cycle , I am using average costing,so finally when i went to the WIP value summary form I found that the material calculation is right according to the quantity ,but the resource have the folowing:
EX : assembly quantity =100,
material costing is right BUT
resource costing =the right answer for 100 assembly+the cost for produce one assembly of that product.
why??and how to solve that??please its urgent.
thanks in advance
nfornana

Post by nfornana »

Go to Inventory - Setup - Transactions - Interface Manager and launch all the managers as SRS ( ie. schedule the concurrent on a periodic basis, say once in 10 minutes)

You can now observe that the resource costs are updated in the WIP Valuation Summary.

Best Wishes

Nana
mahmoud_elassar

Post by mahmoud_elassar »

Dear

Are you working on Oracle Process Manufacturing and do you check the item cost from opm financial -=-----Cost Details or what?
jasmine.hue

Post by jasmine.hue »

[quote]hello ,please help,i have defined full bom and wip cycle , I am using average costing,so finally when i went to the WIP value summary form I found that the material calculation is right according to the quantity ,but the resource have the folowing:
EX : assembly quantity =100,
material costing is right BUT
resource costing =the right answer for 100 assembly+the cost for produce one assembly of that product.
why??and how to solve that??please its urgent.
thanks in advance

Hi,

Have your case resolve? if not, please send some screen shots for details.

Thanks,
Jasmine

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by khasawneh