what is UAT and where we can apply?

Under this forum members can discuss the AIM and its different documents.
srisri.reddy

what is UAT and where we can apply?

Post by srisri.reddy »

hi everybody,

Can any one explain what is UAT and where we can apply?
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hai Sri, I think you will aware of AIM in Orcle Apps. In AIM there are 6 Main Phases are availabe. Those are
1. Definition
2. Operation analysis
3. Build
4. Transission
6. Production

In First 2 Phasees, the Present Business Scenario of the Client ( As is) and for that How the Apps Supports ( To Be) will be analysed. And remaining things like any GAPs and if required Converision will be analysied.

In 3rd Phase( Build) all the setups basing on BR 100 will be done. After completion of Setups SIT ( System Integration Testing ) will be taken by Apps team.

After completion of SIT sucessfully , in 5th Phase , if CRP( Steering of Committee of Business) will be taken. After completion of CRP successfully , UAT ( User Acceptence Test) will be conducted with End Users of Business. After completion of UAT sucessfully , the instance will go for live i.e in 6th Phase.

This might be help you, if any please update me.

thanks,
Murthyoracle
guhanadh

Post by guhanadh »

After Operational Analysis this is the next Solution Design... Now it is Total 6 Stages..
guhanadh

Post by guhanadh »

is it Transition or some what else
cnubandi

Post by cnubandi »

Hi,

<b>User Acceptance Testing </b> (UAT) is a process of obtains Acceptance From a Users (Client), UAT is one of the final stages of a project and often occurs before a client.

Means ,In the Implementation Process We have a Process Called Adoption And Learning.At this stage we (Functional Consultants) need to give the training to end users of the client and we need to get acceptance from them.

Thanks,
Cnubandi
nagarajigc

Post by nagarajigc »

Hi

UAT USER ACCEPTANCE TEST is before Go Live Process the Functional consultant need to trian clint users, user should enter all their data in application and get knowledge from application use. finally user need to sign off i trainned well i can use to enter data very weel.