Oracle11i Integration & Implementation/Web2.0 Ext

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
aondi

Oracle11i Integration & Implementation/Web2.0 Ext

Post by aondi »

Greetings,

Marvell Semiconductor Inc., an industry leader in storage, communications, and consumer silicon solutions intends to outsource various implementations in Oracle 11i (11.5.10 CU2/10GR2 database) as well as well build newer point solutions/ web 2.0 based custom user interfaces. The newer point solution components would be strictly based on open source components.

The key requirements are around functional areas of Oracle Financials, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Sales and Revenue management, Costing, B2B/SOA architecture, Business Intelligence, etc. Vendors need to have a major presence in San Francisco bay area and/ or Pune. In addition, they need to demonstrate proven experience with implementations of Oracle applications and/or Ajax based web 2.0 User interfaces. All qualified vendors would be required to build a no-obligation but simple proof of concept to demonstrate their capabilities as a requirement of pre-qualification.

Interested companies should contact me immediately

Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. | 5488 Marvell Lane | Santa Clara, CA 95054 #61480; 408.222.5170 | #61480; 408.348.4728 | #61482; aondi@marvell.com