Invoices not showing to a user

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
syrara

Invoices not showing to a user

Post by syrara »

Hello, I have a query, regarding AP invoices can u pls help me .

(Its EBS R12)

Invoices are showing in a Responsibility "Payables Data Entry" (A customized Resp. by me), now the same responsibility is also set to other ppl but only one user of them is not able to see all the invoices except of one vendor.

i wud appreciate for immediate reply .

regards
admin

Post by admin »

Check if Folder is not saved with query. thanks
syrara

Post by syrara »

Sorry i dont understand , pls elaborate wat folder .... and kindly gv stpes to resolve.
cschaik

Post by cschaik »

Hi,

It can be that that user has customized his form by using the folder technology for rearranging columns in his form. Also when you search in a form by for example using F11 -> CTRL F11 the form will save the corresponsing Query in the form. When the use has created a folder after that (or is resaving the current folder) the query (i.e. Supplier Number = ****) is saved with the folder.

Therefore,

everytime he is opening that particular form opens with the folder (when specified so).

Please have at the form the user is opening and go to menu Folder (above the menubar) and for example choose View query to see is something is active. Also check this menu to see wether a folder is openen by default. Try clicking on Save As in the Folder Menu and uncheck the checkbox Include query.

Good luck!

Cyriel
syrara

Post by syrara »

GREAT !

IT IS SOLVED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH - AMDIN AND CSCHAIK