manually enter price in SO form?

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
consultor

manually enter price in SO form?

Post by consultor »

<span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'></span id='hl'><tt></tt><b></b><font face="Verdana"></font id="Verdana"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="black"></font id="black">
[:X][:X][:X]
<font color="black">Hi all,
<b>We all know that while entering a sales order line, the price of an item gets defaulted from price list.
Can we enter the price of an item manually in a sales order line?(I mean, without creating a price for the item in the price list).
When I tried this, I get a message stating that the price and UOM are not on the price list.</b>
<b>Are there any options under the standard functionality using which we can enter price on sales order line manually? </b>
<b>If not possible manually, can it be achieved by workaround? Or is it not possible at all?</b></font id="black">
Regards,
Consultor [:)]
arunprasaths

Post by arunprasaths »

Hi,
If i am not wrong, its not possible to alter the price without entering the price in the price list.

Just enter a price in price list. Create line level discount for that particular item and give full rights to that user through the profile option : ASO: Discounting Privilege.
Now system will allow you to alter the defaulting price in SO line.

Regards,
Arun