Is there "Inventory Aging Report" in EBS?

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
yun

Is there "Inventory Aging Report" in EBS?

Post by yun »

Hi All

Thank you for your attention.
I want to know that is there "Inventory Aging Report" in ORACLE EBS 11i system. If yes,how to run it? If no,how to develop it,just train of thought.

Appreciate for your any reply.
Kevin (China)
MSN: yhyfy_2005@yahoo.com.cn
Email:kevin.yuan@amertron-global.com
yun

Post by yun »

Who can help me?
alpha_ksk

Post by alpha_ksk »

Hi Yun ,
can u confirm the Report name , I dont see any Inventory Aging Report ? But however we have APXINAGE -Invoice Aging Report/CSTRINVR - Inventory Value Report?.

Regards
ksk
yun

Post by yun »

Hi Ksk
I'm not sure that the Report name,and I know that there is no "Inventory Aging Report" in system. I want to get information that the item's age in store,but I don't know which report in system could get the information or there is no one at all.

Thanks & Best Regards
Yun
lukman

Post by lukman »

Hi,

Don't know about 11i because currently not using it and focusing in R12 but in R12 I'd been asked about the same report. Alas, I forgot the name of that report, but I still had the rdf name, it's INVTRELT.rdf. I just customed the report a bit and it can give you pretty much about inventory aging report. At least that's what my functional friend said :P
macromedia

Post by macromedia »

that should be "Expired Lot Trace Report", but is it really inventory aging information?