WIP Cost Calculation

Here members can post Oracle Manufacturing related questions and answers.
jasmine.hue

WIP Cost Calculation

Post by jasmine.hue »

Hi WIP experts,

I need someone to help me on "Discrete Job Value Report - Average Cost"

I need to know the meaning of each calculations.

You can reach me at:
Yahoo: lyhue802002
Email: jasmine.hue@lkt.com.my

Thanks,
Jasmine [:I]
jasmine.hue

Post by jasmine.hue »

HI Admin,

Could you recommend some experts for Oracle WIP? I really need to understand the meaning for every fields in the reports. I need to know how report calculate the number.

Thanks.

Jasmine
phani

Post by phani »

Hi,

Hope the below document may help you.

<u><b>Discrete Job Value Report</b></u>

The Discrete Job Value Report - Average Costing assists you in analyzing your standard discrete jobs and non-standard asset jobs in project and non-project environments. You can submit the WIP Value Report before submitting this report to review total variances and charges for your jobs. You can then submit this report to analyze a summary of the transactions behind the charges and variances for each job. This report includes summarized information on all cost transactions including material, resource, move and resource-based overheads, scraps, completions, and job close variances. The report also lists period-to-date and cumulative-to-date summary information, as well as complete job header information.
You can run this report for all project jobs, non-project jobs, or all jobs. You must specify a cost group when running this report for project jobs. You can also list information for a group of jobs by specifying a job name range, an accounting class range, an assembly range, and/or a particular job status. Costs are grouped and subtotaled by transaction type. You can further restrict your job selection criteria by cost group. This report also displays details of operation yields for lot-based jobs, including estimated scrap absorption, scrap variance, and actual scrap by department. Calculations of scrap in, scrap out, scrap variances, costs relieved, and variances relieved also appear This report provides you with all the information that you need to reconcile your standard and non-standard asset jobs before closing them.

Regards,
jasmine.hue

Post by jasmine.hue »

Thanks Phani.
jodie079

Post by jodie079 »